Friday, January 2, 2009

AGAIN!!!

I am sick again. No big surprise there. The problem is that I can't just be plain old sick, there always has to be something else too. This time it started out bad. Most of the time if I get a chest cold it starts in my head first, this time I skipped that step all together. I started coughing a few days ago and within a few hours it ballooned fully into bronchitis. I have to admit that if I had been taking my advair like I should be things wouldn't be as bad right now, but nothing I can do about that, accept start taking it now. The problem is that I was already sick when this started, female issues (I know TMI, but its my blog) so I was already pretty uncomfortable. Then you add the coughing and that is when things got out of hand. I started running a fever at night and getting chills. I was taking care of my kids because they were sick so I wasn't taking care of myself, that never ends well. After three nights of that S put his foot down and started dosing me with Ibuprofen, and making me take my inhalant. That was when the stomach pains from my endometriosis (sp?) kicked in. These are pretty fun, it hurts when I eat and it hurts through my entire abdomen. Time for another laproscopy (sp?) I guess. When I finally gave up and asked for a blessing I was in so much pain I thought I was going to die. S said some really beautiful things to me in the blessing and I did start feeling better right away. I went to the doctor the same day and found out of course that it is viral. This is what I hate about the instacare, if I saw my regular Doc, who knows that I get really sick from bronchial viruses because of my asthma he would have just given me something for it, but a weekend doctor is not familiar with my problems and doesn't care. I actually was starting to feel a little better last night, however my throat was a little sore, probably from all the coughing... right? This morning my throat is killing me! I can barely talk and it is really painful when I do. I no longer have my tonsils, which is a good thing because I have a feeling they would be cutting off my breathing even more if I did. It just doesn't seem fair. Talk about adding insult to injury. I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK ANY MORE!!! I am tired of this. When I am done feeling sorry for myself I will let you all know! 

3 comments:

Sher said...

I'm so sorry, Sarah. It sucks to be sick. Especially THAT sick. And I HATE going to doctors. My last illness, I luckily, have a fab doctor who is willing to just call me in a prescription so I don't actually have to go in.

The Campbell's said...

I hate to say it, but getting sick more frequent comes with age. Good thing you are as young as you are....can you imagin what it will be like next year. Can we bring you and the gang some dinner....no cooking on your end?

Teacher Teacher! said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better. You should get Shane to go get you Tom Yum Gui (don't laugh I know I spelled that wrong). Thai Lemon Grass soup! You always told me it was much better than chicken soup when you are sick.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin