Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 AM

Its 3 in the morning and I am up again, sick again, tired again, and all together frustrated again. I just can't seem to get well. I have bronchitis for the second time this month. Plus I have thrush in the back of my throat. For those that don't know what that is, it is a yeast infection in your mouth. Now hold on it isn't what you think... it is a side effect of my asthma prescription. So for those of you who were about to scream TMI just relax. Yes this is a normal side effect and yes I was warned that it could happen. I am on something for it but it doesn't seem to be working, so tomorrow I will be on the phone, again, to the doctors office trying to make yet another appointment. My third in the last month. I usually get sick this time of year, but for some reason this year things are worse. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I just can't win. Honestly it is hard not to be depressed when you are sick constantly. I have been trying lately to have a more positive attitude but it is getting difficult. All I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep until about May. 

S has been a real trooper about this. He has taken really good care of me. Now he is sick though and I feel really bad for him. He doesn't get sick often but when he does it really wipes him out. He has spent the last 24 hours pretty drugged up, and so far it seems to be helping. Unfortunately he isn't as good at expressing how he feels as I am (in other words he doesn't whine about it constantly) so it is hard to tell. Or maybe it is just that I have been spending so much time wallowing in my own self pity that I haven't noticed. I know... I suck! (See there I go thinking it is all about me again!)

Alright enough of that I found this link I thought was funny. At least I can still laugh. Just not without coughing myself to death. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

No comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin