Thursday, November 11, 2010
I stole this from Amber, it seemed like a good idea at the time =)
1. Last beverage: Water, I don't drink much of anything else lately
2. Last phone call: Husband, of course
3. Last text message: Jodee
4. Last song you heard: Talking Heads- Burning Down the House
5. Last time you cried: Today
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Yes, stupidly!
7. Been cheated on: Yes, the idiot!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yep
16. Fallen out of love: Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, but not often enough.
18. Met someone who changed you: Definitely
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah, but I pretty much already knew that.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Well... yes... but I am married to him!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them
23. How many kids do you want? More than the two I have
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, the cutest puppy ever.
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes, I always thought it was really boring, and it isn't like I can shorten it to make a nick-name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Uummm... is it bad that I can't remember
27. What time did you wake up? 6:30
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, thank goodness.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Thanksgiving, I love it.
30. Last time you saw your mother: Monday, she did a great favor for me.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My health issues
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, a couple.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? 1st graders!
35. Most visited websites: Facebook, godealgo, IMDB
36. What's your real name: Sarah Rebecca
37. Nicknames: Sariah, Mom
38. Relationship Status: Happily Married.
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female: I'm female.
41. Primary School: 5 at last count, too many to list.
42. Middle School: Bennion Jr. High
43. High school: Cottonwood
44. Hair color: Blond
45. Long or short: Longer than I have had it in years.
46. Height: 5' 5"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yep, and its a good thing too, cause I am married to him.
48: What do you like about yourself? I have a good sense of humor, and am friendly.
49. Piercings: Ears, two in each but I only use one set.
50. Tattoos: No thanks
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth
53. First piercing:12 ears
54. First best friend: My hubby, and Cassie, and Vennessa
55. First sport you joined: I DON'T SPORT!
56. First vacation: First one I remember was Yellowstone
58. First pet: First I remember was Sassy (snif)
59. Eating: Nothing right now but I am making corned beef for dinner
60. Drinking: Nada
61. I'm about to: Finish dinner
62. Listening to: The sound of my little fingers rapidly typing.
63. Waiting for: Hubbs to come home
64. Want kids?: Yes more please
65. Get married?: Only once
66. Career: Teacher, maybe some day.
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes, lasik again would be nice.
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: depends on who I am standing next to
70. Older or Younger: Younger would be nice
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontanious
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Can I say both...
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship for sure!
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Yes
77. Drank hard liquor: no
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broken someone's heart: Yes.
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Most of the time, depends on the situation
88. Love at first sight: Yep... again married him
89. Heaven: Absolutely
90. Santa Claus: Yep
91. Kiss on the first date: NO!
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope
95. Did you sing today?: Yep, with the music but nobody was home to hear it, thank goodness.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: yes, but it wasnt on purpose
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: High School, improve grades, stay away from boys, go to college after.
98. The moment you would choose to relive? My wedding day
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope, already there
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Nope they are all completely the truth.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Phone conversations aren't over in 30 seconds flat. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
No wonder men are happier!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
and my mom she cared for him
her love it nursed him back to life
and me I ran,
I couldn't even look at him,
for fear I'd have to say goodbye
and as I start to leave he grabs me by the shoulder and he tells me,
whats left to lose,
you've done enough
and if you fail well then you fail,
but not to us
cause these last three years,
I know they've been hard
but now it's time to get out of the desert and into the sun
even if it's alone"