Monday, June 7, 2010

Can't Complain

First let me just preface this post by saying I am sorry that I haven't updated for a long time. I have been really busy... Really! I swear I have been!
My girls graduated from elementary school this week, I planted a HUGE garden, I had to work, I have been trying to keep up on my house work... You know.... busy.
Plus there is the problem that I don't do anything web related any more unless it is on my Iphone. So I don't read other blogs, and I don't do updates unless it is a one sentence updated on Facebook. I know lazy lazy lazy.
I promise I will try to do better.
Plus I finally just realized, Hey I have a laptop!
Crazy world huh?
The thing is that even with all the busyness, I haven't been stressed out as much as usual. I haven't had a lot to complain about. I have decided I like my life. Sure I could stand to loose about 20 pounds. (See below post) Yeah I do have very difficult and challenging children, that are out of school for the next three months!
But hey, I get to sleep in for the next three months too!
So that makes it all better.
This is the first time in years that I am actually looking forward to having my kids home for summer.
Did I just say that?
I think there may be something wrong with me!

1 comment:

mCat said...

I wondered where you had disappeared to!
Nice to see you back, and enjoy those sleep in days!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin