Thursday, November 11, 2010

100 Truths

I stole this from Amber, it seemed like a good idea at the time =)


1. Last beverage: Water, I don't drink much of anything else lately

2. Last phone call: Husband, of course

3. Last text message: Jodee

4. Last song you heard: Talking Heads- Burning Down the House

5. Last time you cried: Today

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Yes, stupidly!

7. Been cheated on: Yes, the idiot!

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes

9. Lost someone special: Yes.

10. Been depressed: Yes.

11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Blue

13. Pink

14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend: Yep

16. Fallen out of love: Nope.

17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, but not often enough.

18. Met someone who changed you: Definitely

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah, but I pretty much already knew that.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: No

21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Well... yes... but I am married to him!

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them

23. How many kids do you want? More than the two I have

24. Do you have any pets: Yes, the cutest puppy ever.

25. Do you want to change your name: Yes, I always thought it was really boring, and it isn't like I can shorten it to make a nick-name

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Uummm... is it bad that I can't remember

27. What time did you wake up? 6:30

28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, thank goodness.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Thanksgiving, I love it.

30. Last time you saw your mother: Monday, she did a great favor for me.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My health issues

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, a couple.

34. Who is getting on your nerves now? 1st graders!

35. Most visited websites: Facebook, godealgo, IMDB

36. What's your real name: Sarah Rebecca

37. Nicknames: Sariah, Mom

38. Relationship Status: Happily Married.

39. Zodiac sign: Cancer

40. Male or female: I'm female.

41. Primary School: 5 at last count, too many to list.

42. Middle School: Bennion Jr. High

43. High school: Cottonwood

44. Hair color: Blond

45. Long or short: Longer than I have had it in years.

46. Height: 5' 5"

47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yep, and its a good thing too, cause I am married to him.

48: What do you like about yourself? I have a good sense of humor, and am friendly.

49. Piercings: Ears, two in each but I only use one set.

50. Tattoos: No thanks

51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRSTS:

52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth

53. First piercing:12 ears

54. First best friend: My hubby, and Cassie, and Vennessa

55. First sport you joined: I DON'T SPORT!

56. First vacation: First one I remember was Yellowstone

58. First pet: First I remember was Sassy (snif)

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Nothing right now but I am making corned beef for dinner

60. Drinking: Nada

61. I'm about to: Finish dinner

62. Listening to: The sound of my little fingers rapidly typing.

63. Waiting for: Hubbs to come home

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?: Yes more please

65. Get married?: Only once

66. Career: Teacher, maybe some day.

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes, lasik again would be nice.

68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses

69. Shorter or taller: depends on who I am standing next to

70. Older or Younger: Younger would be nice

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontanious

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Can I say both...

73. Sensitive or loud: Loud

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship for sure!

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: Yes

77. Drank hard liquor: no

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes

79. Sex on first date: No.

80. Broken someone's heart: Yes.

82. Been arrested: no

83. Turned someone down: Yes.

84. Cried when someone died: Yes.

85. Fallen for a friend: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: Most of the time, depends on the situation

88. Love at first sight: Yep... again married him

89. Heaven: Absolutely

90. Santa Claus: Yep

91. Kiss on the first date: NO!

92. Angels: Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope

95. Did you sing today?: Yep, with the music but nobody was home to hear it, thank goodness.

96. Ever cheated on somebody: yes, but it wasnt on purpose

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: High School, improve grades, stay away from boys, go to college after.

98. The moment you would choose to relive? My wedding day

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope, already there

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Nope they are all completely the truth.


1 comment:

Sher said...

This is very telling. I may have to follow suit, once I get all caught up.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin