Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh well

So I have found all kinds of old friend on facebook lately. I have been chatting with several of them lately as well as some new friends. So tell me what you all think, is it OK that I feel badly that one of them has stopped talking to me? It isn't  like this person was a huge part of my life, but I do feel kind of bad that they aren't talking to me anymore. I guess it just comes back to how I feel about myself, that I am not really worth being friends with or that I am just a little too weird. I have lots of other friends, even ones that I actually see in person not just on facebook, I know shocking isn't it. I have an awesome husband and lots of wonderful people in my life. So why is this bothering me? Why can't I just let it go? It certainly does some damage to my idea of myself worth. It isn't like I have never met anyone that didn't like me, because I have. I should just forget it... right?

2 comments:

Sher said...

Do you mean they won't reply to your facebook messages?
Sometimes I feel stupid when I find someone I knew in high school, but was never really friends with to begin with. Do I really need to be their friend on facebook, now, a million years later?
Yes, it definitely would make me feel bad if someone didn't want to talk to me. It would drive me crazy in fact, especially if I were making an effort to talk to them.

Jen Billings said...

Look me up... I have a facebook page and would love to have you as a friend... Jennifer Billings...

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin