Thursday, November 13, 2008

I can't stop!

I discovered facebook a few weeks ago. In the last 24 hours I have spent no less than 6 hours online checking my status and the status of everyone on my friends list. Wow what a time waster!
I have managed to find a couple of old friends that I have to admit I am really glad that I have gotten back in contact with. For the most part though, those on my list are people I see in my ward all the time. I find myself wanting to check and see who is on every few minutes. My status says that I can quit any time... I don't think that is the truth. They say that the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one. Well here goes, I am addicted to Facebook! This is getting ridiculous, I have better things to do! Not only that but I have found myself checking my blog really often to see if anyone has commented, not to mention all the other blogs that I keep track of now.
 (If you haven't checked it out look at seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com I laugh my butt off every time) 
What I want to know is when did the Internet become my main source of entertainment. I guess being home all day on the days that I don't work is not necessarily a good thing. I suppose I have to be grateful that the Christmas season is starting so that my work hours will pick up and give me something useful to do. 

1 comment:

Sher said...

I like facebook, but I'm definitely not addicted. I like to check my messages and stuff, but I don't spend that much time there. Blogging, on the other hand, well that is another story.
I can spend hours reading people's blogs and commenting.
I like it better because narcissists like me can write more than just a one liner about what you're doing.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin