Monday, November 24, 2008

ABC Tag

My friend Sher did this on her blog and I couldn't think of anything else to do so here goes. 
A-- Attached or Single? Attached

B-- Best friend(s)? Cassie, Lora, and Becki. Oh and S I guess.

C-- Cake or pie? Definitely pie! I make a great Lemon Meringue pie.

D-- Day of choice? Believe it or not Monday, the kids go back to school and I have the whole house to myself.

E-- Essential item? Lately the computer but mostly a good book.

F-- Favorite color? Navy blue

G-- Greatest accomplishment? Living through the first three years of my children's lives.

H-- Hometown? Ummmm well I was born in Kansas City, Missouri but spent most of my growing up years in Taylorsville, Utah.

I-- Indulgences? Candy, I have a real sweet tooth, but not too interested in chocolate unless I have PMS.

J-- January or July? Absolutely July, I hate the cold!

K-- Kids? 2 twin girls that are 10

L--Life is incomplete without? Family, Books, Music, Movies.

M-- Marriage Date? July 31, 1993

N-- Number of siblings? 3 two sisters one older and one younger and one younger brother.

O-- Oranges or apples? Both I love fresh fruit.

P-- Phobias or fears? Heights (more specifically falling from heights, haven't been on a roller coaster since I was 8)

Q-- Quotes? "I'd like to see that!" -Bug (there is a story behind that, maybe some day I will tell it)

R-- Reason to smile? Lou's laugh, it is the one thing that always makes  me smile no matter what.

S-- Season? I always say fall but it is my worse as far as my health and I hate cold  so I am not sure why.

T-- Tag 5 friends? Yea like 5 people even read this!

U-- Unknown facts about me? My life is an open book! 

V-- Very favorite store? Tai Pan, and Target

W-- Worse habit? I have a very bad temper!

X-- X-ray or ultrasound? I don't find either very pleasant but if I had to choose I guess ultrasound.

Y-- Your favorite food? Anything but PIZZA or fish!

Z-- Zodiac? Cancer

No comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin