Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Question of the day?


Having spent a lot of time the last couple of days watching children play. I have started to wonder about the "art" of playing. Yes it is an art. If you define art as something that is creative that you throw your whole effort and heart into. I have watched children run and jump and laugh and cry, all in the name of play. They don't need much either, maybe a ball or some snow, but the majority of the time there is nothing but their imaginations. So the question I ask you is...
Do you play?
And what do you play?

3 comments:

mCat said...

I LOVE to play. Anything that involves other people is play to me!

Jules AF said...

I play with books? Does that count?

ZiggyandFamily said...

I love to play with Legos, and Play Dough, and board games with my grand children..... or surrogate grandchildren, when someone will let me borrow them for a couple of hours. Or read any of Dr Seuss's books out loud; now that is really fun!!!!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin