Saturday, January 23, 2010

I should be posting more, I know this. The problem is that I don't really feel that there is anything good to be blogging about. I have been very depressed lately. A lot of that is due to the weather, and a lot is due just to me. I also feel that everyone has heard me complain enough lately and that if I don't have anything nice to blog I shouldn't be blogging at all. So this is my dilemma. Do I blog because it helps me get things off of my chest, even thought is turns out to be nothing but a complaint session? Or do I keep it to myself and just wait to blog until I have something cheerful to cover?
What do you think?

7 comments:

Jules AF said...

You can totally blog about whatever you want. If you're feeling depressed, you go ahead. It's your blog! And sometimes, talking about it makes you feel better. (But then, when you're not depressed, you might go back and delete those posts.... Yikes. Mine were so scary.)

Jillene said...

I think you should blog it. This is your blog where you should feel comfy to blog about the things going on in your life. Life is not always lolipops and rainbows. I say go for it!!

ZiggyandFamily said...

It helps to get things off you chest, well mind anyway. :) I always feel connected and can totally relate whatever you say, so go ahead and gripe. It makes us all feel better to know that we are not alone. And you have lots to be depressed about so let it out!!!

Rachelle said...

We're all aiming for balance in all things, right? you'll want to look back on the good days and moments and also when you could KEEP IT REAL!!!

Jen Billings said...

Well, if you only blog about happy things, I will never blog. I hate this weather so I know how it gets you down. Good luck with the depression part, I know all about it ;). LOL.

Fiauna said...

Your blog is your domain. Write what inspires you to write. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Sher said...

I like to blog when I'm depressed. The first few time I posted my deep dark feelings, i was worried and embarrassed, but after realizing how much better I felt after working stuff out on "paper" and reading all the supportive comments, I realized I shouldn't be embarrassed at all. And I realized I wasn't alone.

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin