Monday, January 11, 2010

An open letter to the child puking into a bowl in the other room...

Dear beloved Child,
I love you! There is no disputing this. I do however wonder sometimes about your timing. Did you know that today is suppose to be my first day at my new job? I know that you are far more important, that is obvious. As mom however it is very difficult to teach you the important qualities of follow through, and responsibility if you force me to have to get a substitute for my first day of work. Just sayin!
I hope you feel better soon! LIKE TOMORROW!

Your Loving Mother

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Oh man, I'm sorry!

ZiggyandFamily said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. never convenient.... Helps us remember what is most important in our lives. By the way, how's the new job?

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin