Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Thoughts #3


Yea and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.
Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto he Lord, that he may watch over you in you sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
Alma 37: 36-37

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

That's one of my favorites

mCat said...

I love this. But I have to admit, sometimes I feel like all I am doing is crying.....

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin