Friday, March 5, 2010

A long time coming

I may have mentioned before that I would really like to have a blogger get together at my house. Well I am biting the bullet and just going for it. Here are the details...
My house
(if you want to know where that is just email me or comment and I will email you back)
Friday March 26th 7:30 pm
Bring something yummy to snack on, since I am not a restaurant and I don't want to provide dinner for my own family much less a bunch of crazy bloggers.
I am doing this in the hopes that I will be able to meet some of you in person and put some names to faces.
Everyone who reads this is invited, and if you know someone who would be interested who isn't a regular reader, bring them along too.
(You may even get a prize for bringing a friend!)
Please leave a comment if you plan on attending!

5 comments:

mCat said...

Aaaaaaaand of course I am out of town this weekend too. San Diego for a wedding.

Bummer dude!

Jules AF said...

I'll be there, yo.

Jen Billings said...

Where are you living now? I'm not sure I will be able to make it, but I'd love to. Call or email me, please.

Elaine Shandra said...

I think I will be able to... Will you send me your address and directions please?

Rachelle said...

Wish I was local and could come, have fun!

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin