Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Some Random Tunes for Today.

So I have a lot going on today so I thought I would just post some random tunes, but hey, there are twice as many! I am however going to start adding a bonus for whatever I download or add to my list for the week as well.

1. World Destruction- Time Zone
2. Cannonball- The Breeders
3. Prescilla- Bat for Lashes
4. Hey Jealousy- Gin Blossoms
5. Knock 'Em Out- Lilly Allen
6. Makes Me Wonder- Maroon 5
7. All These Things I've Done- The Killers
8. Devil Inside- INXS
9. Somebody Told Me- The Killers
10. Dashboard- Modest Mouse
11. Starlight- Muse
12. Revenge- Ministry
13. Zombie- The Cranberries
14. Days Go By- Dirty Vegas
15. True- Spandau Ballet
16. Ulysses- Franz Ferdinand
17. Everlasting Love- Howard Jones
18. Russian Radio- Red Flag
19. Need You Tonight- INXS
20. Whoo! Alright- Yeah... Uh Huh- The Rapture

Bonus:
Bruises- Chairlift,
Alone- Heart (After hearing someone perform this last song on AI this week I was kicking myself for not having this on my list in the first place, LOVE THIS SONG!)

No comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin