Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm tired...

I find myself saying the same phrase all the time. "I'm tired." I say this whether it is true or not. This has developed into a bad habit. I am not tired all the time I just feel the need to say it because I can come up with another way to describe what I am feeling. What I should probably say is something like I am worn out, or I don't want to do this anymore. (That is of corse referring to whatever I happen to be doing at the time.) I do have my times when I am truly exhausted, don't get me wrong. I know every mom has those moments when you have been at work, done nothing but laundry all weekend, the kids have been sick, and the last thing you want to think about is what you are making for dinner. I just need to get out of the habit of thinking that a little extra sleep is really going to make a difference. I get plenty of sleep, unlike S who never seems to get a full nights sleep. (However he does function awfully well for never sleeping.) I guess what I am saying is that everyone feels tire sometimes and I just need to buck up and deal when I do and shut up when I really don't. 

No comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin