Friday, November 20, 2009

Randomness for Friday

Holy crap people, I think this is taking it a little too far. I mean yes I have read the books (more than once), and yes I did see the first movie, and yes I will probably see the second. But don't you think this is a bit much?
Just sayin.
--------
I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays. (This list does not include Christmas, go ahead and harass me about it if you must.) I love cooking and I love cooking big meals. It is actually something that I consider fun. Some people think I am crazy but it is something that I really enjoy. As much as my family all make each other crazy too, I really like it when we are all together. I am hosting ours this year and very much looking forward to it.
---------
It is a week of blogger get togethers. I went to one yesterday, and going to one today. I am saving up for one big post.
Keep posted!
(he he... I crack myself up)
----------
Do you watch this show? If not you should. I need my weekly Sheldon fix. It makes me feel more normal. Same goes for Dwight.
----------
I have a book club that I started several years ago. Every time it's just the same five people. I have tried to get more people to come, but now I am thinking it's nice just keeping it small like it is. I wouldn't mind if others started coming, but it doesn't bother me any more like it used to. We don't spend the entire time talking about the book. Maybe if someone new came they would be irritated by that. We do a lot of chatting that is not about books. In fact every time we have one Emanhaud asks if we discussed the book at all. I tell him yes we did, for at least five minutes. He seems to find this very funny for some reason.
---------
It is 5:30am and I have been up since 4, so that is all I have the energy for.
Here are the tunes...
From my favorites list this week:
1. When Did Your Heart Go Missing- Rooney
2. Been Caught Stealing- Jane's Addiction
3. You Surround Me- Erasure
4. Devil Inside- INXS
5. Geraldine- Glasvegas
6. So In Love- OMD
7. Tremble for My Beloved- Collective Soul
8. If Everyone Cared- Nickleback
9. Satisfied- Squeeze
10. Breathe- Anna Nalick


5 comments:

Omgirl said...

I love cooking big meals too. It's kind of depressing to cook for 3 all the time ( my kids count as 1), so I love a good family gettogether. Are you in charge of cooking everything?

Sarah said...

No I will probably farm out some of the dishes to my mom and sisters but the majority is on me. =)

Jo said...

Wait! Who had one yesterday? Humpf.a

Bonnie the Boss said...

I have wanted to watch Big Bang Theory, but we don't have tv. I watch stuff on my computer, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
The cross stitch is way too much!

Jules AF said...

Who DOESN'T cross stitch huge things of an underage boy with his shirt off????

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin