Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Ugly Step Sister



Do you ever have one of those weeks when you just feel ugly?
This is my week for that. I have a cold sore, which makes my lip swell up to twice its normal size. I hate these things, I have had them all my life. At one point I was on a prescription for them but I ran out and I never thing of getting it renewed when I am actually in the doctors office. In fact I don't think about it until I get a sore and by then it is too late.
Plus it was expensive!

I also have a mosquito bite on my eyebrow. I hate it when I have these things on my face. Not only can I not keep myself from itching but they are actually quite painful too.
It feels like I have a boulder sitting under the surface of my skin!

I have been trying to get more sun lately just to see what happens, so I have a larger amount of freckles lately too. I cannot express how much I hate these things. I think it is extraordinarily unfair that I am the only one of 4 children that ended up with these stupid things all over my face.

So that is me this week, if I could crawl into a hole and hide for a week I would. At least there isn't a lot of things that I have to do. Cooking class, and picking up my moms dog from the breeder.
Maybe I can hide in the deep dark office for the week...

So tell me what makes you want to hide?

(I also have a canker sore on my tongue, not that anyone can see that, but it hurts)

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Feeling/looking fat. Ugh.

Laura said...

I get freckles when I spend time in the sun too so don't feel too bad for yourself.

mCat said...

A week of feeling ugly? Honey, I have 42 almost 43 YEARS of feeling ugly.
Freckles - check
Feeling fat or being fat - check
bumps on skin - check

grrrrr

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin