So I know I am going to be completely ridiculed for this but I really don't like Christmas.
There I said it!
We spend way too much money, we get too stressed out because of this and being over scheduled. December is just a very frustrating time for me. I don't even like Christmas music, too many years of listening to the easy listening station at work. I especially don't like that it has to start in October. There make fun if you like, but this is my blog and if I can't state my feelings than what's the point.
(I do like getting presents though!)
I have been so tired lately. I feel like I could lay down and take a nap at any given moment.
Do you ever feel like that? What do you do? Do you give in?
I hate cleaning toilets!
I think I may have an ear infection.
I am panicked about my child breaking something on my tree. Not because I care if she breaks any of my old ornaments, but because I don't want her to cut herself. As an autistic she has some rather obsessive tendencies and one of those is that once you say no to her about something she can't leave it alone. I have to keep reminding myself that there is nothing glass on my tree.
Thus nothing she can hurt herself on. I had an actual nightmare about it the other day, it really freaked me out.
Do you have anything on your Ipod (or other device) that you would never admit to having?
.... yeah.... me neither.....
Oh just curious.
No news on The Bug yet, but we did go see the neurologist yesterday and had yet another EEG. So maybe it will tell us something different than what we already know. We did learn there is something called reading epilepsy. Seizures that are brought on by reading and other types of cognitive stress. Weird huh!
Here are the tunes:
1. When Did Your Heart Go Missing- Rooney( Just kind of a fun song, reminds me of summer, probably because of the video.)
2. Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie (Milo you are so yummy!)
3. Rock Me Amadeus- Falco (Oh come on who doesn't love this song!)
4. Only the Lonely- The Motels (Classic 80's)
5. Makes Me Wonder- Maroon 5 (Love them!!!)
6. Stone Cold Yesterday- Connells (Again just a classic)
7. Paralyzer- Finger Eleven (One of my all time favorites!)
8. Stay- Oingo Boingo (These guys will always remind me of my sophmore year!)
9. The Killing Moon- Echo and the Bunnymen (Best band name ever!)
10. Here Comes Your Man- Pixies (Not my favorite of theirs but still good.)
What Have You Done Now- Within Temptation
(If You're Wondering If I Want you to) I Want you to- Weezer
Just Say Yes- Snow Patrol
Just Breathe- Pearl Jam